Daily Prayer Point.
Heavenly Father we praise and exalt you. We thank you that you answer prayer. It is written" I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray. Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies.
Guard me as you would guard your own eyes. Hide me in the shadow of your wings". O Lord as all over the world people pray to you answer and remove this pandemic from the earth in Jesus Name. Psa17:5-8NLT
Heavenly Father we praise and exalt you. We thank you that you answer prayer. It is written" I am praying to you because I know you will answer, O God. Bend down and listen as I pray. Show me your unfailing love in wonderful ways. By your mighty power you rescue those who seek refuge from their enemies.
Guard me as you would guard your own eyes. Hide me in the shadow of your wings". O Lord as all over the world people pray to you answer and remove this pandemic from the earth in Jesus Name. Psa17:5-8NLT

Comments
Post a Comment