Daily Prayer Point.
Almighty God, it is You who sustains the Universe by your word of power. We remind you of your word which says "Keep me safe, O God for I have come to you for refuge.
I said to the Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you.”
We pray in the name of Jesus that you will keep your people safe from the pandemic. Keep safe all who have come to you for refuge. We pray that you will keep safe all the health personnel who are at the forefront risking their lives to keep people safe. And may you keep safe all who because of this virus have come to recognize that you are the Sovereign Lord and Master of the World and without you we are nothing. Psa16:1-2NLT.
Almighty God, it is You who sustains the Universe by your word of power. We remind you of your word which says "Keep me safe, O God for I have come to you for refuge.
I said to the Lord, “You are my Master! Every good thing I have comes from you.”
We pray in the name of Jesus that you will keep your people safe from the pandemic. Keep safe all who have come to you for refuge. We pray that you will keep safe all the health personnel who are at the forefront risking their lives to keep people safe. And may you keep safe all who because of this virus have come to recognize that you are the Sovereign Lord and Master of the World and without you we are nothing. Psa16:1-2NLT.

Comments
Post a Comment