Daily Prayer Point.
Sovereign Lord, Lord God of all the earth, we call upon you, hear our cry and honor your word "Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them; and I will reveal to them abundance of peace and truth." O Lord bring health to the nations. Give our scientists and researchers the cure for Covid 19. Reveal to the peoples of the world the way of truth, peace and righteousness in Jesus' mighty Name we pray. Jer 33:6KJV.
Sovereign Lord, Lord God of all the earth, we call upon you, hear our cry and honor your word "Behold, I will bring it health and cure, and I will cure them; and I will reveal to them abundance of peace and truth." O Lord bring health to the nations. Give our scientists and researchers the cure for Covid 19. Reveal to the peoples of the world the way of truth, peace and righteousness in Jesus' mighty Name we pray. Jer 33:6KJV.

Amen
ReplyDelete