Daily Prayer Point.
Sovereign Lord it is written "I will exalt you, Lord, for you rescued me. You refused to let my enemies triumph over me. O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health"
O Lord our God, rescue the nations of the earth from the ravages of Corona virus. Hear the cries of the peoples and bring an end to the fear and panic of the strongman behind this virus. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ restore O Lord the health of the nations. Psa 30:1-2NLT
Sovereign Lord it is written "I will exalt you, Lord, for you rescued me. You refused to let my enemies triumph over me. O Lord my God, I cried to you for help, and you restored my health"
O Lord our God, rescue the nations of the earth from the ravages of Corona virus. Hear the cries of the peoples and bring an end to the fear and panic of the strongman behind this virus. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ restore O Lord the health of the nations. Psa 30:1-2NLT

Comments
Post a Comment